How to Use
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon dry powder over each mound
- DO NOT WATER IN.
- Try not to disturb mounds while treating.
When to Apply
- For best results, apply when fire ants are active.
- Applications made under prolonged hot and dry conditions may be ineffective due to location of ants deep in the nest.
- Do not apply during heavy dew or just before a rain.
- Treat new mounds as they appear.
Where to Use
As a mound treatment for home lawns and around ornamentals plants (including flowers, shrubs and trees).
What it Controls
Insects: Fire Ants, Red Harvester Ants
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
View Label (requires PDF reader)
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.