1 Gallon Ready-to-Use
To Connect Sprayer
1. Insert red plug at end of hose into spout on cap until it clicks.
2. Flip up spout
3. Spout must remain up while spraying
1. Point sprayer away from body
2. Grasp sprayer by handle and slowly pull ring at the bottom of the sprayer handle until it stops
3. Hold for 2 seconds to ready the sprayer
4. Twist nozzle at end of sprayer to adjust spray pattern
5. Press and hold button on sprayer to begin spraying
6. Pull ring at sprayer bottom again as needed to continue spraying
7. Lightly spray plant leaves, stems, flowers and branches that need protection. When used near edible crops do not allow this product to contact any plant which is grown for human or animal consumption.
8. Make sure plants are covered
9. Do not overspray
24 oz Ready-to-Use
1. Adjust sprayer to desired spray pattern
2. Lightly spray plant leaves, stems, flowers and branches that need protection. When used near edible crops do not allow this product to contact any plant which is grown for human or animal consumption
3. Make sure plants are covered
4. Do not overspray
Repeat application as needed, usually every 30 days or at first site of new damage.
1 gallon container will treat approximately 4,000 sq ft; 24 oz container will treat approximately 750 sq ft
When using on edible crops, apply the product when no above ground harvestable food commodities are present, including blossoms.
0.76% Putrescent Whole Egg Solids, 0.22% Cinnamon Oil, 0.14% Clove Oil
When finished with contents, offer for recycling or dispose according to local or municipal laws. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.