32 oz Ready-to-Spray
1. Shake container well before using
2. Connect bottle to end of hose
3. Turn on water
1. Point sprayer towards the area to be treated and turn know to the ON position
2. Lightly spray plant leaves, stems, flowers and branches that need protection
3. Making sure plants are covered from all angles
4. Do not overspray
To Finish: 1. To stop spraying, turn knob to the OFF position
2. Disconnect hose
Repeat application as needed, usually every 30 days or at first site of new damage.
32 oz container will treat approximately 5,000 sq ft
When using on edible crops, apply the product when no above ground harvestable food commodities are present, including blossoms. Treat tunnels and dems by applying to openings.
Repels moles and voles
When used as directed, safe for people, pets and plants
No stink formula using essential oils
Delivers long-lasting & rain resistant performance
23.33% Castor Oil, 1% Geraniol, 0.5% Peppermint Oil
When finished with contents, offer for recycling or dispose according to local or municipal laws. Never place unused product down any indor or outdoor drain.