How to Use
Stickers have an adhesive coating on one side and a plastic cover on the other.
- With dry hands remove cover from the adhesive coating side first
- Place sticker in desired location
- Once sticker is adhered, remove plastic cover to expose the attractive coating
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying stickers
- Do not wash stickers after application. Prior to cleaning glass, use pull tab which does not contain chemicals to remove sticker.
When to Apply
- Apply at the first sign of insect activity
- Place stickers on windows or other places flies congregate out of the reach of children and pets
- Stickers can be placed in kitchens, pantries and food storage areas
- This product may be used around barns and stables on residential property
How often to apply
For maximum effectiveness, replace stickers indoors after 7 months or outdoors after 4 months
Where Not to Use
- Do not use on sky lights
- Do not use in and around commercial barns, stables, and paddocks
- Do not use in grazing areas, feed lots, poultry houses, or other similar areas used for housing, boarding, and/or rearing animals
- Do not allow children to handle stickers or let pets come in contact with them
- Do not place stickers directly above areas where food is stored or prepared
- One sticker per 1,000 cubic feet is recommended.
- In rooms with higher infestations, or for quicker results, place a sticker on each window.
What it Controls
Insects: Kills the following: filth flies, house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies, flesh flies, phorid flies, fungus gnats, and vinegar (fruit) flies that land on the sticker surface and ingest the sticker coating
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
View Label (requires PDF reader)
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.