How to Use
Stickers have an adhesive coating on one side and a plastic cover on the other.
- With dry hands remove cover from the adhesive coating side first
- Place sticker in desired location
- Once sticker is adhered, remove plastic cover to expose the attractive coating
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying stickers
- Do not wash stickers after application. Prior to cleaning class, use pull tab which does not contain chemicals to remove sticker.
When to Apply
- Place stickers on windows or other places flies congeregate out of the reach of children and pets
- Stickers can also be placed in kitchens, pantries and food storage areas
- This product may be used around barns and stables on residential property
How often to apply
For maximum effectiveness, replace stickers indoors after 7 months or outdoors after 4 months
Where Not to Use
- Do not use on sky lights
- Do not use in and around commercial barns, stables, and paddocks
- Do not use in grazing areas, feed lots, poultry houses, or other similar areas used for housing, boarding, and/or rearing animals
- Do not allow children to handle stickers or let pets come in contact with them
- Do not place stickers directly above areas where food is stored or prepared
One sticker per 1,000 cubic feet is recommended. In rooms with higher infestations, or for quicker results, place a sticker on each window.
What it Controls
Insects: Kills the following: filth flies, house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies, flesh flies, phorid flies, fungus gnats, and vinegar (fruit) flies that land on the sticker surface and ingest the sticker coating