How to Use
- Use only as a spot treatment or crack & crevice application in residences
- Spray in an inconspicuous area to test for possible staining or discoloration
- Evaluate test area after drying
- Hold container upright with nozzle aimed away from you
- Spray surfaces from a distance of 8 to 10 inches until slightly damp
- Vacate room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying
- Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surfaces are allowed to dry
- Allow sprayed articles and surfaces to dry thoroughly before using or replacing bedding
When to Apply
Apply at the first sign of bed bug activity, or after seeing signs of bed bugs, such as stains or shed skin.
How often to apply
Re-apply as needed
Where to Use
- To kill bed bugs and bed bug eggs, spray bugs directly when possible. Apply on and around bed frames, headboards, floors, carpeting, baseboards, furniture, moldings, ceilings, and walls.
- For infested mattresses, apply to tufts, folds, edges, sides, and seams until moist. Allow to dry before remaking bed.
- For infested furniture, apply only to tufts, seams, folds, and edges.
- Do not apply to surfaces where prolonged human contact will occur.
- Also for spot treatment of luggage, closets, drapes and other window or wall appointments.
Where Not to Use
- This product is not for use on humans or animals; in the home, all food preparation and eating areas and utensils should be covered during treatment, or thoroughly washed before use
- Exposed food should be covered or removed
- Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquariums before spraying
- Do not apply to bed linens or surfaces that will be in direct contact with occupants of the bed
- Do not apply as a broadcast surface spray
- Not intended for commercial applications
What it Controls
Insects: Kills bed bugs, fleas, brown dog ticks, ants (excluding fire, pharaoh, and harvester ants), spiders (excl. brown recluse and black widow), stink bugs, boxelder bugs, dust mites, crickets, earwigs, millipedes, moths, multicolored asian lady beetles, silverfish
.40% 3-phenoxybenzyl-(1RS, 3RS, 1RS, 3SR)-2, 2-dimethyl-3-(2-methylprop-1-enyl) Cyclopropanecarboxylate, 1.00% n-Octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide,
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
View Label (requires PDF reader)
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.