How to Use
- Apply uniformly over your lawn using the suggested spreader settings.
- Water lawn after application to wash granules from the lawn foliage.
- If the soil is not moist, it is important to irrigate before application.
When to Apply
For best results, apply during the morning or late evening when it is cool and the ants are most active.
Apply when temperatures are between 65 to 80°F.
How often to apply
- Controls fire ants for 6 months.
- For extended fire ant control, apply Ortho® Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules in spring and late summer.
Where to Use
For use on residential lawns.
Where Not to Use
For residential lawn use only.
Treats up to 5,000 square feet.
What it Controls
Insects: Kills the following types of ants: Fire Ants, Argentine, Odorous, Pyramid, Pavement, Red Harvester
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
View Label (requires PDF reader)
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.