How to Use
Apply using a tank sprayer or Ortho Dial 'N Spray. See label for detailed instructions.
When to Apply
When insects or damage first appear.
Where to Use
- Roses and other ornamentals
- Listed vegetables and fruit trees (see label)
- Trees and shrubs
- Around house foundations, porches, patios and stored lumber
Where Not to Use
- Do not use inside dwellings.
- Do not use on vegetables and fruit trees not listed on product label.
- Do not apply directly to water.
- Do not apply this product in or on electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.
- Makes up to 42 gallons
- Treats up to 5,300 sq. ft.
What it Controls
Insects: Kills 235 listed insects including: Ants, Aphids, Bees, Caterpillars, Chinch Bugs, Cutworms, Earwigs, Fleas, Flies, Grasshoppers, Hornets, Japanese Beetles, Lawn Moths/Sod Webworms, Millipedes, Mole Crickets, Mosquitoes, Scorpions, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Ticks, Whiteflies.
0.3% Bifenthrin; 0.075% Zeta-Cypermethrin
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
View Label (requires PDF reader)
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.