- Repels deer, rabbit, & elk
- Safe for people, pets and plants*
- No stink formula using essential oils
- Delivers long-lasting and rain resistant performance
*When used as directed
1. Shake container well before using
2. Mix one part concentrate with 9 parts water
3. Lightly spray plant leaves, stems, flowers and branches that need protection. When used near edible crops do not allow this product to contact any plant which is grown for human or animal consumption.
4. Make sure plants are covered from all angles
Repeat application as needed, usually every 30 days or at first site of new damage.
32 oz container will treat approximately 10,000 sq ft
When used near edible crops do not allow this product to contact any plant which is grown for human or animal consumption.
7.6% Putrescent Whole Egg Solids, 2.2% Cinnamon Oil, 1.4% Clove Oil
When finished with contents, offer for recycling or dispose according to local or municipal laws. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.