Easily protect your yard and garden from deer and rabbits and the damage they cause with Ortho® Deer B Gon® Deer & Rabbit Repellents. Lightly spray plant leaves, stems, flowers, and branches that need protection.
32 oz Ready-to-Spray
1. Shake container well before using
2. Connect bottle to end of hose
3. Turn on water
1. Point sprayer towards the area to be treated and turn knob to the ON position
2. Lightly spray plant leaves, stems, flowers and branches that need protection. When used near edible crops do not allow this product to contact any plant which is grown for human or animal consumption.
3. Make sure plants are covered from all angles.
4. Do not overspray
1. To stop spraying, turn knob to the OFF position
2. Disconnect hose
Repeat application as needed, usually every 30 days or at first site of new damage.
32 oz container will treat approximately 10,000 sq ft
The Ortho® Guarantee: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price. For more help, Visit our Help Center
When used near edible crops do not allow this product to contact any plant which is grown for human or animal consumption.
7.6% Putrescent Whole Egg Solids, 2.2% Cinnamon Oil, 1.4% Clove Oil
When finished with contents, offer for recycling or dispose according to local or municipal laws. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.