32 oz bottle, 1 gal bottle and 2 gal bottle
How to Use
- Measure area to be treated. Calculate square feet by multiplying length times width.
- Pour one quart into sprinkling can or tank sprayer and add 1 gallon of water. Water evenly over 75 sq. ft.
- Allow to soak into the ground, avoiding runoff to nearby desirable plants.
When to Apply
- Apply to bare ground or when weeds are actively growing.
- If weeds are taller than 6 inches, cut down and remove before application.
- For best results apply on a sunny day with temperatures above 60°F.
- To block the growth of weeds under asphalt driveways, tennis courts, play areas and parking areas, apply before laying surface materials.
- If the area is not evenly covered, there may be some germination of weeds.
How often to apply
When properly applied, one application will kill weeds and grasses for up to one year.
Where to Use
Eliminates unwanted vegetation from driveways, walkways, patios and fence rows
Where Not to Use
Do not use anywhere that you plan on planting or seeding desirable plants for at least a year.
1 gallon treats 300 sq. ft.
If weeds are taller than 6 inches, cut down and remove debris before application.
For best results apply on a sunny day with temperatures above 60°F.
What it Controls
Weeds: Weeds: Kills unwanted weeds and grasses
0.08% Imazapyr 5.0% Glyphosate
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
View Label (requires PDF reader)
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.