32 oz with sprinkler cap
1.25 gal with sprinkler cap
How to Use
- Measure area to be treated.
- Calculate square feet by multiplying length times width.
- Remove top cap, and slightly tilt bottle to adjust product flow.
- Allow to soak into the ground, avoiding runoff to nearby desirable plants.
- 1.25 gal treats 75 sq ft or 900 linear ft
When to Apply
- Apply when weeds are actively growing. If weeds are taller than 6 inches, mow or cut down weeds and remove debris before treatment.
- For best results, apply on a sunny day with temperatures above 60° F.
How often to apply
One application will kill weeds and prevent* any re-growth for up to one year.
*see label for weeds prevented
Where to Use
Kills unwanted vegetation from driveways, walkways, patios and fence rows. Apply only where no plant growth is desired for at least one year.
Where Not to Use
Do not use before planting lawns, fruits, vegetables, flowers, or other plants because GroundClear remains active in soil for up to one year. In heavy clay soil, weed control may exceed one year.
Do not use on lawns, on or around fruits, vegetables, flowers, or other plants, or over the root zone of shrubs or trees.
32 fl oz treats up to 180 linear ft
1.25 Gallon Size treats up to 900 linear ft
If weeds are taller than 6 inches, cut down and remove before application. Apply when daytime temperature is at least 60°F.
What it Controls
Weeds: Kills existing vegetation including weeds and grasses.
0.016% Imazapyr, 1.0% Glyphosate
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
View Label (requires PDF reader)
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.