16 oz concentrate
32 oz concentrate
How to Use
May be applied with an Ortho® Dial 'N Spray® Hose-End Sprayer or any other tank sprayer.
When to Apply
- Apply when weeds are leafed out and actively growing.>
- Rainproof after 2 hours. Rain 2 hours after application will not reduce effectiveness.
How often to apply
- Apply when weeds are actively growing as needed throughout the season.
- Hard to kill weeds may require a repeat application if regrowth occurs.
Where to Use
Around homes, cabins, buildings, fence lines and trails.
Where Not to Use
- Do not use this product for controlling weeds in flower or vegetable beds or around shrubs or ornamental plantings.
- Do not spray plants or grasses you like - they may die too. Foliage spray not recommended for weed control in lawns.
16 fluid oz treats up to 1,600 sq ft
32 fluid oz treats up to 3,200 sq ft
What it Controls
Weeds: Kills Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Kudzu, Wild Blackberries, Honeysuckle, Maples, Mesquite, Ragweeds, Raspberry, Trumpet Creeper, Virginia Creeper, Wild Grape, Wild Rose. Common Trees, Shrubs, and other Common Sapplings
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
View Label (requires PDF reader)
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.