24 oz with sprayer, 1.33 gal with Comfort Wand™
How to Use
Adjust nozzle. Aim at center of weed and spray so thoroughly wet
When to Apply
- Apply when weeds are leafed out and actively growing.
- Rainproof after 2 hours. Rain 2 hours after application will not reduce effectiveness.
How often to apply
- Apply when weeds are actively growing as needed throughout the season.
- Hard to kill weeds may require a repeat application if regrowth occurs.
Where Not to Use
- Do not use this product for controlling weeds in flower or vegetable beds or around shrubs or ornamental plantings.
- Do not use on lawns.
This product is a Ready-to-Use product intended for the treatment of individual and/or scattered patches of poison ivy & tough brush weeds.
What it Controls
Weeds: Kills Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Kudzu, Wild Blackberries, Honeysuckle, Maples, Mesquite, Ragweeds, Raspberry, Trumpet Creeper, Virginia Creeper, Wild Grape, Wild Rose. Common Trees*.
* small volunteer plants or "suckers" only or small trees
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
View Label (requires PDF reader)
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.