1. Remove seal under cap and replace shaker top
2. Hold bottle with shaker top pointed forward and down
3. Shake bottle side to side to dispense
4. Liberally apply to turf and soil around flowers and other plants
5. Make sure to apply an even amount
Repeat application as needed, usually every 30 days or at first site of new damage.
2 lb container will treat approximately 1,440 sq ft
When using on edible crops, apply the product when no above ground harvestable food commodities are present, including blossoms. Treat tunnels and dens by applying to openings.
0.96% Cinnamon Oil, 0.56% Geraniol, 0.37% Castor Oil, 0.18% Peppermint Oil, 0.18% Clove Oil
When finished with contents, offer for recycling or dispose according to local or municipal laws. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.