1. Shake container well before using
2. Connect bottle to end of hose
3. Turn on water
1. Point sprayer towards the area to be treated and turn knob to the ON position
2. Lightly spray plant leaves, stems, flowers and branches that need protection
3. Making sure plants are covered from all angles
4. Do not overspray
1. To stop spraying, turn knob to the OFF position and turn off water.
2. To relieve water pressure, turn know to ON position until water slows to a drip.
2. Turn knob back to OFF position. Disconnect hose. Allow 20 minutes for product to dry before watering of any kind.
Repeat application as needed, usually every 30 days or at first site of new damage.
32 oz container will treat approximately 5,000 sq ft
When using on edible crops, apply the product when no above ground harvestable food commodities are present, including blossoms. Treat tunnels and dens by applying to openings.
23.33% Castor Oil, 1.00% Geraniol, 0.50% Peppermint Oil
When finished with contents, offer for recycling or dispose according to local or municipal laws. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.