Ortho® Killex® Lawn Weed Control Concentrate
Overview & Benefits
Be ready for weeds whenever they make an unwelcome appearance in your lawn with Ortho® Killex® Lawn Weed Control Concentrate. Controls more than 50 varieties of actively growing lawn weeds*, including dandelion, ground ivy, and plantain. Won’t harm your lawn when used as directed. Simply mix the concentrate with water and apply with a hand-held tank or backpack-type sprayer. For automatic dilution (no mixing needed) and ultra-convenient application, use with the Scotts® Dial ’N Spray® Hose-End Sprayer. So long, weeds! [disclaimers]
*Dandelions, plantain, chickweed, clover, bedstraw, black medick (yellow clover), heal-all, ground ivy (creeping Charlie), knotweed, ragweed, shepherd's-purse, poison ivy, devil's paintbrush, buttercup, and English daisy.
- Product Specs
- Effective weed control for lawns – won’t harm grass
- Controls over 50 varieties of lawn weeds, including dandelion, plantain, chickweed, clover, buttercup, and more*
- Can be broadcast over the entire lawn or applied as a spot treatment
- Use with the Scotts® Dial ‘N Spray® Hose-End Sprayer or mix and use with any standard hand-held or backpack sprayer
- 1 L bottle covers 800 m2 (8,800 ft2 ) [disclaimers] *Dandelions, plantain, chickweed, clover, bedstraw, black medick (yellow clover), heal-all, ground ivy (creeping Charlie), knotweed, ragweed, shepherd's-purse, poison ivy, devil's paint brush, buttercup and English daisy.
How to use
Mix 6 mL per litre of water to treat 5 square metres (50 square feet). May also use with the Scotts Dial 'N Spray® Hose-End Sprayer.
Where to use
Apply on weeds in grass/turf.
Where not to use
Avoid spraying flowers, shrubs, vegetables and fruit crops.
When to apply
Apply when weeds are young and actively growing.
500mL covers 400m2 1L covers 800m2
Do not re-use empty container. Wrap and dispose of empty container in household garbage.
Avoid watering for 24 hours after applying. Avoid applying on windy days.
2,4-D 95 g a.e./L
Mecoprop-P 52.52 g a.e./L
Dicamba 9 g a.e./L