Ortho Killex Lawn Weed Control ready-To-Use with Wand Applicator
Overview & Benefits
Your lawn does its best to crowd out weeds on its own, but sometimes it needs a little help. Help is here with Ortho® Killex® Ready-To-Use with Wand Applicator. Kills stubborn broadleaf weeds like dandelion, Creeping Charlie, and clover – yet won’t harm your grass. Controls 50+ varieties of lawn weeds* when used as directed, too. This pre-mixed formula is ready to use. Plus, it includes a battery-powered applicator wand for easy, continuous spraying. The Comfort Wand® extends too, so you won’t have to stoop, bend, reach, or stretch to get to unwanted weeds. Helps you help your lawn.
*Dandelion, Plantain, Chickweed, Clover, Bedstraw, Black Medick, English Daisy, Curled Dock, Healall, Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie), Knotweed, Ragweed, Shepherd'sPurse, plus over 35 other broadleaf weeds.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Targets weedy areas of the lawn – won’t harm your grass
- Kills dandelion, chickweed, clover, ground ivy, and other broadleaf weeds
- Controls more than 50 varieties of lawn weeds*
- Includes the battery-powered, extendable Comfort Wand® to make treating lawn weeds fast and easy
- 5 L spray bottle covers 250 m2 (2,690 ft2) [disclaimers] *Dandelion, Plantain, Chickweed, Clover, Bedstraw, Black Medick, English Daisy, Curled Dock, Healall, Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie), Knotweed, Ragweed, Shepherd'sPurse, plus over 35 other broadleaf weeds.
How to use
Adjust nozzle to provide desired spray pattern. Squeeze trigger to operate. Adjust nozzle to give coarse, wet stream. Aim at weed; pull trigger. Adjust nozzle to give coarse, wet stream. Only short burst necessary.
Where to use
Apply on weeds in grass/turf.
Where not to use
Avoid spraying flowers, shrubs, vegetables and fruit crops.
When to apply
Apply when weeds are young and actively growing.
Do not re-use empty container. Wrap and dispose of empty container in household garbage.
Avoid watering for 24 hours after applying. Avoid applying on windy days.
.19% g a.e./L 2,4-D
.105% g a.e./L Mecoprop-P
.018% g a.e./L Dicamba