Controls a wide range of fungal diseases, as well as aphids, Japanese beetles, spider mites, whiteflies, caterpillars and other listed insects. Can be used up to day before harvest.
Creates a barrier that will kill bugs you have and prevent new bugs for up to 12 months.*
*Applies to ants, roaches and spiders indoors on nonporous surfaces.
HOW TO CONTROL STINK BUGS
What. Is. That. Smell??
Whether they’re gray, brown, or green, all species of stink bugs emit a powerful stink when disturbed, threatened or squished. In the summertime, they can devastate your fruitful garden by feeding on the plants and fruits. In the wintertime, they may attempt to invade your comfy-cozy home to stay warm.
Here’s how to control stink bugs both indoors and out.
- Keep stink bugs from invading your home by applying Ortho® Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 around windows, doorways, and other entry points. Do this in the early fall, before the bugs begin to look for a place to over-winter. Be sure to follow label directions.
- Spray Ortho® Insect, Mite & Disease 3-in-1 Ready to Use on ornamentals, flowers, and listed vegetables to keep stink bugs from noshing on plant sap, leaves, and fruits. Read the label first!
- Repair holes and tears in window and door screens to keep stink bugs out.
- Plug up cracks and crevices in and around your home with insulation, caulk, or spray foam.
- And finally, don’t step on, squash, or smash stink bugs unless you like that lingering smell!