Ortho® Animal B Gon® All Purpose Animal Repellent Granules
Overview & Benefits
- Repels rabbits, groundhogs, squirrels and other small herbivores
- Safe for people, pets, and plants when used as directed
- No Stink formula using essential oils
- Delivers long-lasting & rain resistant performance
- Backed by the Ortho® Guarantee
How To Use Ortho® Animal B Gon® To Protect Your Garden
Are sneaky animals destroying your yard and garden? Easily protect your space from rabbits, groundhogs, squirrels, and other small herbivores and the damage they cause with Ortho® Animal B Gon® All-Purpose Animal Repellent Granules. The No Stink formula, created using essential oils, delivers long-lasting & rain resistant performance.
2 lb. Bottle
How to Use
- Remove seal under cap and replace shaker top
- Hold bottle with shaker top pointed forward and down
- Shake bottle side to side to dispense
- Liberally apply to turf and soil around flowers and other plants. When used near edible crops do not allow this product to contact any plant which is grown for human or animal consumption.
- Make sure to apply an even amount
- Treat tunnels and dens of digging animals by applying to openings.
How Often to Apply
Repeat application as needed, usually every 30 days or at first site of new damage.
2 lb. container will treat approximately 1,440 sq. ft.
When used near edible crops do not allow this product to contact any plant which is grown for human or animal consumption.
Kids & Pets
Safe for people, pets and plants when used as directed
0.56% Rosemary Oil, 0.44% Cinnamon Oil, 0.37% Mint Oil. 0.21% Putrescent Whole Egg Solids
When finished with contents, offer for recycling or dispose according to local or municipal laws. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
The Ortho® Guarantee: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price. For more help, visit our Help Center.