Ortho Animal B Gon Animal Repellent Ready-To-Use
Overview & Benefits
- Repels rabbits, groundhogs, squirrels and other small herbivores
- Safe for people, pets, and plants when used as directed
- No Stink formula using essential oils
- Delivers long-lasting & rain resistant performance
- Backed by the Ortho Guarantee
How to Use Ortho Animal B Gon Animal Repellent Ready-To-Use
Are sneaky animals destroying your yard and garden? Easily protect your space from rabbits, groundhogs, squirrels, and other small herbivores and the damage they cause with Ortho® Animal B Gon® All-Purpose Animal Repellent Ready-To-Use Spray. The No Stink formula, created using essential oils, delivers long-lasting & rain resistant performance.
- 24 oz. with trigger sprayer
- 1 gal. with sprayer
How to Use
1 Gallon Ready-to-Use
To Connect Sprayer
1. Insert red plug at end of hose into spout on cap until it clicks.
2. Flip up spout.
3. Spout must remain up while spraying.
1. Point sprayer away from body.
2. Grasp sprayer by handle and slowly pull ring at the bottom of the sprayer handle until it stops.
3. Hold for 2 seconds to ready the sprayer.
4. Twist nozzle at end of sprayer to adjust spray pattern.
5. Press and hold button on sprayer to begin spraying.
6. Pull ring at sprayer bottom again as needed to continue spraying.
7. Lightly spray plant leaves, stems, flowers and branches that need protection. When using on edible crops, apply the product when no above-ground harvestable food commodities are present, including blossoms.
8. Make sure plants are covered.
9. Do not overspray.
24 oz. Ready-to-Use
1. Adjust sprayer to desired spray pattern.
2. Lightly spray plant leaves, stems, flowers and branches that need protection. When used near edible crops do not allow this product to contact any plant which is grown for human or animal consumption.
3. Make sure plants are covered.
4. Do not overspray. Allow 20 minutes for this product to dry before watering of any kind.
How Often to Apply
Repeat application as needed, usually every 30 days, or at first sight of new damage.
24 oz. container will treat approximately 750 sq. ft.; 1 gallon container will treat approximately 4,000 sq. ft.
When using on edible crops, apply the product when no above-ground harvestable food commodities are present, including blossoms.
Kids & Pets
Safe for people, pets and plants when used as directed
1.15% Rosemary Oil, 0.31% Cinnamon Oil, 1.15% Mint Oil, 1.53% Putrescent Whole Egg Solids
When finished with contents, offer for recycling or dispose according to local or municipal laws. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
The Ortho® Guarantee: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price. For more help, visit our Help Center.