Ortho® Deer B Gon® Deer & Rabbit Repellent Granules
Overview & Benefits
- Repels deer, rabbit, & elk
- Safe for people, pets and plants*
- No stink formula using essential oils
- Delivers long-lasting and rain resistant performance *When used as directed.
How to Use Ortho® Deer B Gon® Deer & Rabbit Repellent Granules
Easily protect your yard and garden from deer and rabbits and the damage they cause with Ortho® Deer B Gon® Deer & Rabbit Repellents. Granule can be applied liberally to the soil around the plants in need of protection.
2 lb Bottle
How to Use
1. Remove seal under cap
2. Replace shaker top
3. Hold bottle with shaker top pointed forward and down
4. Shake bottle side to side to dispense
5. Liberally apply to turf and soil around flowers and other plants. When used near edible crops do not allow this product to contact any plant which is grown for human consumption.
6. Make sure to apply an even amount
How Often to Apply
Repeat application as needed, usually every 30 days or at first site of new damage.
2 lb container will treat approximately 1.440 sq ft
0.55% Putrescent Whole Egg Solids, 0.25% Cinnamon Oil, 0.13% Clove Oil
When finished with contents, offer for recycling or dispose according to local or municipal laws. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
The Ortho® Guarantee: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price. For more help, visit our Help Center.