Ortho® Home Defense® Fly Bait Decal For Windows
Overview & Benefits
The experts at Ortho® have created a bait that is very attractive to flies. Here's how it works: 1. The flies are attracted to the decal on the window. 2. They eat the coating on it. 3. They die - within a minute of eating the coating. AND this is not a trap, so flies don't stick to the decal!
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Attracts and kills flies so you don't have to!
- Flies eat bait and start to die within 1 minute
- Easy, clean removal, no sticky residue
- Flies do not stick to the decal!
- 2 discreet designs included: clear and floral
How to use
Stickers have an adhesive coating on one side and a plastic cover on the other.
- With dry hands remove cover from the adhesive coating side first
- Place sticker in desired location
- Once sticker is adhered, remove plastic cover to expose the attractive coating
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying stickers
- Do not wipe stickers after application. Prior to cleaning glass, use pull tab which does not contain chemicals to remove sticker.
Where to use
- Place stickers on windows or other places flies congregate out of the reach of children and pets
- Stickers can be placed in kitchens, pantries and food storage areas
- This product may be used around barns and stables on residential property
Where not to use
- Do not use on sky lights
- Do not use in and around commercial barns, stables, and paddocks
- Do not use in grazing areas, feed lots, poultry houses, or other similar areas used for housing, boarding, and/or rearing animals
- Do not allow children to handle stickers or let pets come in contact with them
- Do not place stickers directly above areas where food is stored or prepared
When to apply
- Apply at the first sign of insect activity
How often to apply
For maximum effectiveness, replace stickers indoors after 7 months or outdoors after 4 months
Non Availability Regions
Kills the following: filth flies, house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies, flesh flies, phorid flies, fungus gnats, and vinegar (fruit) flies that land on the sticker surface and ingest the sticker coating
The Ortho® Guarantee: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price. For more help, visit our Help Center.
- One sticker per 1,000 cubic feet is recommended.
- In rooms with higher infestations, or for quicker results, place a sticker on each window.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.