Ortho® Tree & Shrub Fruit Tree Spray Concentrate
Overview & Benefits
This product is great to control insects, diseases, and mites on your fruit and nut trees. Ortho® Tree & Shrub Fruit Tree Spray can even be used up to the day of harvest. It kills eggs, as well as larval and adult stages of insects, and it provides control of insect pests including aphids, mealybugs, mites, scales, whiteflies, beetles, and other listed pests.
- Product Specs
- Controls insects, diseases and mites
- Kills eggs, as well as larval and adult stages of insects
- Prevents fungal attack of plant tissues
- Provides control of listed insect pests including aphids, mealybugs, mites, scale, whiteflies, beetles and many more
- For use on fruit and nut trees and ornamentals
- Kills insect stages, including eggs, larvae and adult. Controls aphids, mealybugs, mites, scale, whiteflies, beetles and other listed insects
- Can be used up to day of harvest
How to use
Apply using an Ortho® Dial 'N Spray® or tank sprayer, according to label instructions depending on the area of use.
Use spray solutions within several hours of preparation for maximum effectiveness.
For best results maintain constant agitation in spray equipment.
For optimal performance, do not mix with cold water or apply under cold ambient temperatures (less than 45°F).
When to apply
This product is most effective when applied in early to mid‐morning or late afternoon when adult insect pests, such as whiteflies, are normally sedentary on the undersides of the foliage. Can be used up to day of harvest.
Aphids, spider mites, scale, mealybugs, whiteflies, beetles, loopers, leafminers, leafrollers, armyworms, webworms, weevils, tent caterpillars, fungus gnats, leafhoppers, cabbageworms, squash bugs, squash vine borer, stink bugs, thrips, tomato hornworm, lace bugs, boxelder bugs, grasshoppers, crickets, ants, fleas, ticks, earwigs, cockroaches, mosquitos, chiggers and many other insect pests.
The Ortho® Guarantee: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price. For more help, visit our Help Center.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
0.25% Pyrethrins, 2.50% Piperonyl Butoxide, 70.00% Neem Oil