Ortho® Fire Ant Killer Mound Treatment
Overview & Benefits
- Kills the queen and colony
- Fast-acting formula
- Soil-penetrating formula reaches deep below ground
- Guaranteed results. (Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back)
How to Use Ortho® Fire Ant Killer Mound Treatment
Ortho® Fire Ant Killer Mound Treatment kills fire ant queens and mounds. It also works to kill the entire colony. The fast-acting formula reaches deep below the ground to attack fire ants that are not immediately visible. For use in residential lawns, Ortho® Fire Ant Killer Mound Treatment will give you results-guaranteed.
4 lb. Bag
How to Use
- Gently sprinkle 1/2 cup of product over, and 2 feet around each mound.
- To maximize product performance, slowly and gently water-in 1 to 2 gallons of water to limit run-off from the mound and to reduce the chance of disturbing the ants.
When to Apply
- When fire ant mounds are present.
- For best results, apply in cool weather (65°F to 80°F) or in early morning or late evening hours when it is cool and the ants are most active.
Where to Use
On fire ant mounds in lawns, flower beds, landscape areas, patios, driveways and sidewalks
Watering Tips: Avoid disturbing granules until product has been watered in and soil is dry.
Available in These States: AL, AR, AZ, GA, FL, HI, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, NM, NV, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA
What It Controls
The Ortho® Guarantee: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price. For more help, visit our Help Center.