Ortho® Home Defense® Bed Bug Trap
Overview & Benefits
Is worrying about bed bugs keeping you up at night? The Ortho Home Defense Bed Bug Trap will tell you whether you have bed bugs in ONE hour. The Ortho Home Defense Bed Bug Trap uses an attractant that lures bed bugs out from their hiding places, guaranteed or your money back!
How to Use the Ortho Bed Bug Trap to Lure, Detect and Trap Bed Bugs
- Product Specs
Where to use
Near beds or in other areas of suspected bed bug activity
How to use
- Remove paper from glue card.
- Attach glue card to the bottom of the trap.
- Place stations near beds or in areas where you suspect bed bug activity.
- Activate attractant by pushing down the button on the top of the station until button is fully depressed. You may smell a faint odor when activated.
- Monitor for bed bug activity by peeling the window label back.
- If bed bugs are present, snap the station closed to permanently trap and dispose in trash. To fully address problem, treat affected area with products to kill and control bed bugs.
When to apply
- Anytime you suspect bed bug activity
- After treatment to ensure bed bugs have been eliminated
- When traveling to know whether or not bed bugs are present in hotels
Snap the station closed and dispose in the trash.
The Ortho® Guarantee: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
- Lure, detect, and trap bed bugs in under an hour
- Guaranteed results or your money back
- Attractant lures bed bugs into the trap
- Easy to use
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.