Ortho® Orthene® Fire Ant Killer1
Overview & Benefits
- Kills the queen and destroys the mound
- No watering-in required!
- Guaranteed to kill or your money back
How to Use Ortho® Orthene® Fire Ant Killer
Ortho® Orthene® Fire Ant Killer kills the queen and destroys the mound. Watering-in is not necessary. Use it as a mound treatment for home lawns and around ornamental plants (including flowers, shrubs, and trees). Try not to disturb the mounds while treating. This product can be used along with Ortho® MAX™ Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules as part of the Fire Ant 2-Step Program. Ortho® Orthene® Fire Ant Killer1 is guaranteed to kill-or your money back.
12 oz. Bottle
How to Use
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon dry powder over each mound
- DO NOT WATER IN.
- Try not to disturb mounds while treating.
When to Apply
- For best results, apply when fire ants are active.
- Applications made under prolonged hot and dry conditions may be ineffective due to location of ants deep in the nest.
- Do not apply during heavy dew or just before a rain.
- Treat new mounds as they appear.
Where to Use
As a mound treatment for home lawns and around ornamentals plants (including flowers, shrubs and trees).
Available in These States: AL, AR, AZ, GA, FL, HI, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, NM, NV, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA
What It Controls
Fire Ants, Red Harvester Ants
The Ortho® Guarantee: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price. For more help, visit our Help Center.