Ortho® GroundClear® Vegetation Killer Ready-To-Use1 with Comfort Wand™
Overview & Benefits
- Kills and prevents weeds and grasses for up to 1 year
- Use on driveways, patios, gravel paths, fence rows, rock landscapes and wherever no vegetation is desired
- Same day visible results
- Precise control for maximum accuracy
How to Use Ortho® GroundClear® Vegetation Killer
It's time to take control of weeds. Ortho® GroundClear® Vegetation Killer Ready-To-Use1 kills unwanted weeds and grasses, and it prevents regrowth for up to 1 year when properly applied. The formula provides 5x the coverage* and can be used with the convenient Comfort Wand® applicator on driveways, sidewalks, patios, gravel paths, fence lines and other areas where no vegetation is desired. Plus, Ortho® GroundClear® Vegetation Killer Ready-To-Use1 is fast-acting, so you can see visible results within hours!
*vs. previous GroundClear® Ready-To-Use formula.
1.33 gal with Comfort Wand™
How to Use
Adjust nozzle. Aim at center of weed and spray to lightly cover
When to Apply
- Apply when weeds are actively growing. If weeds are taller than 6 inches, mow or cut down weeds and remove debris before treatment.
- Apply on a sunny day with temperatures above 60°F.
How Often to Apply
One application will kill weeds and prevent* re-growth for up to one year.
*see label for weeds prevented
Where Not to Use
- Do not use before planting lawns, fruits, vegetables, flowers, or other plants because GroundClear remains active in soil for up to one year. In heavy clay soil, weed control may exceed one year.
- Do not use on lawns, on or around fruits, vegetables, flowers, or other plants, or over the root zone of shrubs or trees.
5x the coverage* (*versus previous GroundClear Ready-to-Use formula)
Covers up to 400 sq. ft.
What It Controls
Kills existing vegetation including weeds and grasses.
The Ortho® Guarantee: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price. For more help, visit our Help Center.