Ortho® MAX® Poison Ivy & Tough Brush Killer Concentrate
Overview & Benefits
Are you constantly fighting a losing battle against harsh brush and weeds? Ortho® MAX® Poison Ivy and Tough Brush Killer Concentrate kills over 60 types of tough brush and weeds. This product is specially formulated to kill the toughest brush weeds, including poison ivy, poison oak, kudzu, and wild blackberries. Ortho® MAX® Poison Ivy and Tough Brush Killer Concentrate is easy to apply with an Ortho® Dial 'N Spray® Hose-End Sprayer or any other tank sprayer, and it is rainproof two hours after application!
How To Get Rid Of Poison Ivy & Poison Oak With Ortho Poison Ivy & Tough Brush Killer
- Product Specs
16 fluid oz treats up to 1,600 sq ft
32 fluid oz treats up to 3,200 sq ft
Where to use
Around homes, cabins, buildings, fence lines and trails.
How to use
May be applied with an Ortho® Dial 'N Spray® Hose-End Sprayer or any other tank sprayer.
Use coarse spray to reduce drift to desirable plants. Spray weeds to thoroughly wet foliage, stems and trunk.
Where not to use
- Do not use this product for controlling weeds in flower or vegetable beds or around shrubs or ornamental plantings.
- Do not spray plants or grasses you like - they may die too. Foliage spray not recommended for weed control in lawns.
When to apply
Apply when weeds are leafed out and actively growing.
Apply when air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants.
How often to apply
- Apply when weeds are actively growing as needed throughout the season.
- Hard to kill weeds may require a repeat application if regrowth occurs.
The Ortho® Guarantee: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price. For more help, visit our Help Center.
- Kills over 60 types of tough brush and weeds
- Kills poison ivy, poison oak, kudzu and wild blackberries
- Kills the toughest brushy weeds
- Kills woody plants including stumps and vines
- Rainproof in 2 hours
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Kills Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Kudzu, Wild Blackberries, Honeysuckle, Maples, Mesquite, Ragweeds, Raspberry, Trumpet Creeper, Virginia Creeper, Wild Grape, Wild Rose. Common Trees, Shrubs, and other Common Sapplings