Ortho® GroundClear® Weed & Grass Killer Ready-to-Use
Overview & Benefits
Ortho GroundClear Weed & Grass Killer Ready-to-Use spray has been specifically formulated to kill all types of weeds that are green and growing. The ready-to-use sprayer makes it easy to accurately target the weeds you want to kill. Use it to kill weeds on hardscapes, in landscape beds, and around vegetable gardens (apply directly to weeds). The fast-acting spray produces visible results in just 15-minutes. Ortho GroundClear Weed and Grass Killer is OMRI listed.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Ortho GroundClear Weed & Grass Killer Ready-to-Use spray is OMRI listed and kills all types of weeds and grasses
- Apply directly to weeds on walkways, driveways, in landscape beds, and around vegetable gardens
- Acts on contact--see results in only 15 minutes
- Rainproof in 2 hours (upon drying)
- Use Ortho GroundClear Weed & Grass Killer Ready-to-Use spray any time of the year when weeds are small and actively growing
How to use
- Turn the sprayer nozzle on the Ortho® GroundClear® Weed & Grass Killer Ready-to-Use bottle to the desired spray setting.
- Press the trigger to spray in the desired area.
- Apply to dry weed surfaces only.
- Use cardboard or a plastic shield to block the spray from contacting desirable plants nearby.
- Apply until weeds are completely covered.
- Turn the sprayer nozzle to the "OFF" position.
Where to use
Use on walkways, driveways, and under trees. Apply directly to weeds in landscape beds and around vegetable gardens.
Where not to use
- Do not apply to plants that you like, as they will die.
- Not recommended for spot weed control in lawns since this product kills lawn grasses.
When to apply
For best results, apply on a warm, sunny day and when the winds are calm. Apply at any time of the year when weeds are actively growing. Rainproof in 2 hours upon drying.
How often to apply
- For best results, re-apply every 2 to 3 weeks.
- Difficult to control weeds, such as perennial or more established weeds, may require several applications for complete control.
Broadleaf Weeds: Algae; Bittercress, hairy; Chickweed, common; Chickweed, mouse-ear; Cocklebur, common; Corn spurry; Cudweed, purple; Groundsel; Lambsquarters, common; Liverwort; Marestail or Horseweed rosettes; Morning Glory, annual; Moss
Grass and Other Weeds: Bent grass, colonial; Blue grass, annual; Crab grass, large; Fescue, creeping red; Fescue, hard
Weeds Moderately Difficult to Control: Bermuda grass (Wireweed); Dandelion; Nutsedge, yellow; Ragweed, common; Mustards; Oxalis or Woodsorrel; Pansy, wild; Plantain; Pigweed, smooth and redroot; Mallow, round leaved; Moneywort; Shepherd's Purse; Sorrel, sheep; Spurge, spotted; Field pennycress; Velvetleaf; Nimblewill; Onion, wild; Ryegrass, perennial; Star-of-Bethlehem
Your yard is a place to enjoy. That's why Ortho® products are designed with care to provide effective solutions to weed problems. Please follow appropriate instructions for usage, storage, and disposal.
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly. To contact us, visit our Help Center.
For terrestrial use only. This pesticide is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticides to enter or runoff into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters, or surface waters.
If the container is empty:
Place in the trash or offer for recycling if available.
If the container is partly filled:
Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place any unused product down an indoor or outdoor drain.
Kids & Pets
Keep out of the reach of children.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Do not allow treated weeds to come into contact with desirable plants until the spray has dried.
Do not water for two hours after application.
What to Expect
The fast-acting spray produces visible results in just 15 minutes.
Ammonium Nonanoate: 5.0%