Ortho® MAX® Poison Ivy & Tough Brush Killer Ready-To-Use
Overview & Benefits
Are you constantly fighting a losing battle against harsh brush and weeds? Ortho® MAX® Poison Ivy and Tough Brush Killer Ready-To-Use kills over 60 types of tough brush and weeds. This product is specially formulated to kill the toughest brush weeds, including poison ivy, poison oak, kudzu and wild blackberries. Plus, once applied, the Poison Ivy & Tough Brush Killer is rainproof in 2 hours!
- Product Specs
This product is a Ready-to-Use product intended for the treatment of individual and/or scattered patches of poison ivy & tough brush weeds.
Where to use
In non-grass areas around homes, cabins, buildings, fences, and trails. For best results when treating trees, apply when trees are small
How to use
Adjust nozzle. Aim at center of weed and spray so thoroughly wet
Shake well before using.
Where not to use
- Do not use this product for controlling weeds in flower or vegetable beds or around shrubs or ornamental plantings.
- Do not use on lawns.
When to apply
Apply when weeds are leafed out and actively growing.
Rainproof after 2 hours. Rain 2 hours after application will not reduce effectiveness.
Apply when air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants.
How often to apply
- Apply when weeds are actively growing as needed throughout the season.
- Hard to kill weeds may require a repeat application if regrowth occurs.
The Ortho® Guarantee: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price. For more help, visit our Help Center.
- Kills over 60 types of tough brushes and weeds
- Kills poison ivy, poison oak, kudzu and wild blackberries
- Kills the toughest, bushy weeds
- Kills woody plants including stumps and vines
- Rainproof in 2 hours
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Kills Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Kudzu, Wild Blackberries, Honeysuckle, Maples, Mesquite, Ragweeds, Raspberry, Trumpet Creeper, Virginia Creeper, Wild Grape, Wild Rose. Common Trees*. Bindweed (Wild Morningglory), Broadleaf Plantain, Buttercup, Canada Thistle, Carpetweed, Chickweed, Creeping Woodsorrel, Curly Dock, Dandelion, English Daisy, Florida Pusley, Ground Ivy, Horsetail Rush, Knotweed, Narrowleaf Plantain, Oxalis, Purslane, Spurge, Tansy Ragwort, White Clover, Wild Garlic
* small volunteer plants or "suckers" only or small trees