Ortho® Weed B Gon® Weed Killer For Lawns Ready-To-Spray2
Overview & Benefits
Ortho® Weed B Gon® Weed Killer for Lawns Ready-To-Spray2 is guaranteed to kill weeds to the roots. When used as directed, you can kill over 250+ weeds without damaging your lawn. Ortho® Weed B Gon® is specially designed for Northern and Southern lawns. You'll see results in hours!
- Product Specs
32 fl oz treats up to 16,000 sq ft for Southern Lawns and up to 8,000 sq ft for Northern Lawns
Where to use
For lawns: see label for list of grass types.
How to use
- 1. Connect sprayer to hose
2. Turn on water
3. Push tab on applicator to ON position
4. Spray evenly over lawn
Where not to use
Do not apply to Bentgrass (colonial and creeping); Carpetgrass; Dichondra; Lippia; Gardens including vegetables, fruit trees, vines and berries; Ornamental plants (flowers, trees, groundcovers, landscape beds and shrubs); Seashore Paspalum; Floratam variety of St. Augustinegrass;Turfgrass species that are not listed on this label.
When to apply
- Spray anytime weeds are actively growing
- For best results spray when daytime temperatures are above 45° F and below 90°F
- Rain or watering two hours after application will not wash away effectiveness
How often to apply
The maximum number of broadcast applications is limited to 2 per year. Allow at least 30 days between applications. Maximum kill (or control) of weeds will be obtained from Spring or early Fall applications when weeds are actively growing.
- Kills dandelions, clover and other broadleaf weeds
- Kills weeds to the root
- Kills 250+ listed weeds*
- Won't harm lawns - guaranteed**
- Results in hours *see label for weed list **when used as directed
The Ortho® Guarantee: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price. For more help, visit our Help Center.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.